Manchester Investments Inc. – Tailored finance for growth.
Manchester Investments was established in 2009 and has been offering its shareholders a simple and reliable stream of investment income ever since, with an average rate of return of 7.67% (high: 8.1% and low: 7.33%) over the past 5 years. The company specializes in private mortgage financing using primarily residential real estate as collateral.
In Manchester Investments four year history, the fund has earned a 7.53% average return, with the most recent return year’s return (May, 2016) of 7.59%.
Manchester Investments focus is to invest in primarily residential 1st mortgages. It offers investors a diversified portfolio administered by Mortgage Industry Professionals. The company invests in BC, Alberta and Ontario and currently has approximately $24 Million in mortgages under management.
Manchester Investments is a “flow through” investment & as such, pays no taxes at the corporate level and is RRSP and RRIF eligible.
What Sets Us Apart!
We understand you have many options when it comes to investing. That’s why we offer:
- An understanding that capital preservation is critical to long term wealth accumulation
- Simple but effective cash flow
- Direct contact with experienced fund managers
- Fund managers who have a significant stake in the fund
- Experience and transparency
- Exceptional personal service